Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smoob

I have giant boobs.  No, I'm not bragging.  I'm nursing a 21 pound four month old.  No, that is not a typo.  The doctor made the comment that I could nurse triplets.  No joke doc.

I wear a nursing tank everyday since I get to do the oh so fun pumping at work.  I prefer tanks that open like this:


The other kind opens like this.  This is the kind that I freaking hate:



I bought one of these ^ by mistake.  I wear it only when absolutely necessary - like the other 5 tanks are in the wash.  I had to wear this monstrosity last weekend.

Why do I hate it?  Because it is not good for the large chested.  It gives me what I have now dubbed smashed boob or smoob.  Not in the flattening down kind of smashing, more in the let's push the ladies together and see if we can get the clevelage to rival Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.




We can.

~B

1 comment:

  1. I hate that kind too;I'm not all that big boobed, but I get the smoob too. Must have been designed by a man ;)

    ReplyDelete